Linggo, Enero 12, 2014

BRIDGE TO THE END

The school year is almost ending. We’re now past the third quarter, which means we have to begin the end—the end that will soon close our high school life. But before that, I’d like to cherish every single moment right now. I want to relive the past.
            This quarter might be the bridge to the last one but it was still full of new things worthy to take in. I have learned to differentiate an idiom to another and identify them hidden in sentences. I discovered all the things to be considered when it comes to production plus the ways of employers and employees in solving disputes. I realized how exponents and logarithms have been keeping oru lives from frantic calculations. HTML tags remind me that life isn’t always simple but behind that, there’s always beauty in it. I’ve been also loaded with science concepts that can perhaps be useful in the future. The stories we discussed and movies we watched have taught me several lessons in coping life’s problems.
            The topics must have been as interesting as ever. But no matter how much I want to miss none of the discussions, I cannot excuse myself from other obligations. I am currently the Editor in chief of The Dove so I had to help finish our first issue. Aside from that, I also attended some seminars scheduled close each date. As far as I’ve known, I’ve been out of the classroom for two straight weeks. That’s a lot to miss.
            Despite the fact that my absence threatens my possible exam results and grades, I didn’t let my studies fall off. I tried every way to catch up: borrowing my classmates’ notebooks, talking to teachers, having make-up quizzes and activities. Because I have joined a regional contest and national seminar, my grades will probably retain even if I am supposed to get a lower grade. Almost all of us will, I guess. But retaining is not enough. I need my grades to increase even just a point. I just hope the exam results are high enough for that thing to happen.

            So now, hello FOURTH QUARTER! I don’t know if I should be happy or not. We still have more than two months to spend time together. We are so attached it will be hard to let go. Letting go, it’s the hardest part. I think I would just brace myself and see what happens next. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento