Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

LEVEL UP!


                We have almost consumed the first half of the school year yet we still have a lot of things to go through. Second grading period was a tough one: we encountered a variety of things, from newly introduced lessons to mind-blowing problems.
                In my own perception, I improved a little this quarter. Take note: a little. You can see one of the evidences in Pre-Calculus. I obtained a perfect score in all my assignments and high scores in my seatworks and quizzes whereas before, I hardly got half of the items. This is just a proof that ‘the first time is always the hardest.’ I am also doing good enough in other subjects like Advanced Chemistry and Advanced Physics. Ekonomiks still holds the Most Noisy and Funniest Class title. On the other hand, ICT has been training us to become future HTML programmers. But of course, always start with the basics.
                September 19 must’ve been the most horrible day of Maxwell– when we were sent to the principal’s office. I’m not sure if this news has reach all our teachers. I’ll just not specify it for privacy purposes. After the short conference, things went haywire. I didn’t actually witness what happened because there’s a practice for honor roll. But based from what I heard, there were shouting, yelling, and crying among the class, even the boys. They blamed on this and that for being this and that. The world of Maxwell seemed to have crumbled into dust.
                People don’t forget things easily. The next day, the air was filled with murmurs about the scenes. Most of my classmates have gone silent; others tried to hide how they really feel. But as days passed, the grief gradually disappears. September 19 transformed into a lesson from the past, and a laughingstock (seriously, everytime someone mentions something related to it, we smile and laugh), yet worth remembering. It has been the greatest challenge for us to overcome.

                Now that the second judgment day is at arm’s length, I hope that we’ll receive a good grade. I’ll continue doing my best and try to keep up with the pace until the end of this school year. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento