Miyerkules, Pebrero 19, 2014

CHANGE: IT STARTS WITH ME

                Change is not just an inward process. It also projects outward, influencing everything that stands on its way. I can make people change. I can make things change.
                However, before doing those heroic-slash-spiritual acts, I also have to take a pause and think of myself. Am I good enough? Do I have the guts in me? Do I have the necessary characteristics, the “changing” traits in order to “heal” the people around me? Am I influencing enough?
                Okay, I cannot start anything if I’ll fill my life with so many questions. I have to move. I have to act. I have to start within me.
                I believe that I am not perfect. I am just a typical girl who commits mistakes, has flaws, and regrets things afterwards. I am also a typical girl who can lessen those mistakes, hide my flaws, and take extra-careful decisions so that I have nothing to regret in the end. I am aware of my potentials. I am aware that I can enhance these potentials to develop a better identity.
                Change for the better or change for the worse? I’d go for the first one, definitely.

                

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento