Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

THE FINALE


            People make two major choices in this world: holding on and letting go.  Soon, we will be leaving the portals of our school. Our high school days are numbered. In a matter of months, we will arrive to another higher stage of education: College life.
            GRADUATION. The word we’ve always wanted to come. At the same time, the word we’ve always dreaded to hear. The fourth quarter is almost ending especially for us who belong to the Special Classes. Although we are somewhat short of lessons because of the limited time, I had learned enough things I can apply in my everyday life.  I have discovered that it is never too late to accomplish the things we’ve always wanted to do as long as we’re determined to.
            Some problems also aroused within this period. I had to miss some classes in order to complete  my entry for the Kabayan Search for Ten Outstanding Public School Students which was held last February 5 – 7 at Pasay City. I didn’t make it but I am happy I was one of the Luzon finalists. I had to make up with my missed quizzes plus I had to borrow notes from my trusted classmates. However, I had a hard time understanding certain lessons―I got a low score in our long test in Advanced Chemistry about Organic Compounds.

            So… is this goodbye? Temporarily, maybe. Of course, we all have to let go. But as we close the doors of high school, let’s not just leave a mark: let’s make this legacy lasting and worth cherishing. And remember that anytime, we can always visit the place where we spent most of our lives developing our potentials and molding ourselves into better individuals.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento